Terms & Conditions
The term "Embrace Media" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Embrace Media Ltd. St Albans Business Centre, Stonecross, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4AA. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Thecontent of the pages of this website is for your general information anduse only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neitherwe nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to theaccuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of theinformation and materials found or offered on this website for anyparticular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materialsmay contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability forany such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Youruse of any information or materials on this website is entirely at yourown risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your ownresponsibility to ensure that any products, services or informationavailable through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Thiswebsite contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Thismaterial includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearanceand graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with thecopyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Alltrademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, orlicensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthoriseduse of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminaloffence.
- Fromtime to time this website may also include links to other websites. Theselinks are provided for your convenience to provide further information.They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have noresponsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You maynot create a link to this website from another website or document withoutEmbrace Media's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.